Thursday 13 June 2019

New Nessie Sighting.


Loch Ness monster filmed by holiday couple and she's 'definitely black and a fair size'
A husband and wife on holiday in the Highlands have had a monster surprise - Nessie !
Gloria and Ian Davison saw a dark creature with a head and neck as they drove alongside Loch Ness on Tuesday.It was seventh sighting of the Loch Ness monster this year.
The stunned couple stopped their car by Urquhart Bay and watched the creature for a minute before it disappeared beneath the water.Stunned Gloria, 57, from from Corbridge in Northumberland, who retired from a career in medical sales, said:"We have been to Loch Ness many times, but never seen the monster before."But I always like to look at the loch - I can't imagine how many pairs of eyes are on that loch at any one time. But I have spent periods looking at the water, because you never know.But at around 1.30pm just after we had lunch, my husband was driving and I was in the passenger seat gazing out at the loch.
"Then I suddenly saw something and I said to Ian 'there's something down there.'"He turned around and we got out of the car and there it was. We were very excited. It was about 300 metres away and definitely black. It seemed to have a neck and head."I could definitely see its back and it was a fair size. It disappeared after a minute beneath the water.
"I had hoped there was something (Nessie) in the loch - you always want to believe in something. All I can say is that we saw something we cannot explain. But it was animate and it was definitely not a seal.



No comments: