Sunday 3 July 2011

my crypto-fiction book, get it whilst it is cheap


Some self publicity. My first fiction cryto book is out on Kindle.

Dark Ness (Dark Trilogy) [Kindle Edition]
Tabitca Cope (Author)


A tale of murder, myth, monsters and a bit of magic set in modern day Loch Ness.Several university people meet at the Loch, all pursuing their own research. They end up banded together to help the Laird and his friends fight a real enemy, but who are these men who look so alike, why do they want the laird? and is there a monster in the Loch?. The body count is rising, and all depends on a few people to save the world

Available on amazon co. uk and amazon .com.Can download to PC and phone ,you don't have to have Kindle.(don't worry this is last time I will be pushing it until the next one is out, but have been told I have to advertise  myself more, am no good at this being pushy stuff as you probably gathered lol )


Dark Ness (Dark Trilogy)

No comments: