Thursday 23 February 2012

Another large bird sighting report

New sighting reported on http://cryptozoo-oscity.blogspot.com/2009/11/piasa-bird-legend-or-thunderbird.html

kateyvankirk said...

I work in Grafton, il and live nearby. I always work odd late hours and luckily ride home with another passenger. One night in January 2012, we were heading home at about 2 a.m. and a large bird (larger in size than any bird i have ever seen)whose feathers reminded me of an owl, and head looked like someone took a knife to fine leather. This bird was amazing and swooped right down in front of my car as if I were threatening its territory. Lucky for me I had another person there to tell me I wasn't crazy. I did not grow up in the Grafton area so this legend is all new to me, and I have been highly interested ever since my encounter to find out how many others have seen what I did that night.

No comments: