Saturday 4 February 2012

another thunderbird sighting report

new comment on post : http://cryptozoo-oscity.blogspot.com/2009/08/new-thunderbird-sighting.html

I am so glad there are others who have seen what I have seen! In Pueblo Colo. in Feb. of 2008 I saw a thunderbird in fight while in a meeting at a library, I was listening to a lecture, and looked out the window and stared in shock, and then what turned into frozen fear.I was unable to say anything to any one until I told my husband that evening, who did not believe me. I also called the police who were not at all interested, I also tried to contact someone on Cryptozoology, who did not respond back. Anyhow, it was black, extremely large. The day was cloudy and cold, it just seemed to sore around a while and then went away. I estimate from other birds that were flying around that day to be the size of a small plane.

Lisa-
elhernandez2005@yahoo.com

No comments: