Tuesday 18 October 2011

Did we photograph Nessie?

My daughter was visiting and we were going through some old photos .One set was from a visit to Loch Ness in 2002 which was our last holiday together, hard to believe how many years that is now. We noticed in the corner of this one what looks like a black hump. I suspect it is a rock or something as we can't remember exactly where it was taken from.Still interesting all the same :-) It shows how things can show up on photographs later you didn't realise you had caught on camera.

2 comments:

Glasgow Boy said...

Most interesting! What could it be?

I would guess the photograph was taken from the Dores area.

It also reminds me of the MacNab photograph.

But you realise you have given the skeptics a stick to beat you with when you openly faked that other picture for your e-book!

Tabitca said...

I am at an age where I don't care too much what other people think of me so let them say/write what they like. I would hope they had better things to do with their time than scour through blogs to find things to criticise. Still what ever turns you on I suppose....
Its a free country, we are all entitled to our beliefs:-)
( and all comments are moderated so bad language and personal insults won't get through )